Apr 30, 2012

Why am I Wearing a Dress?

We had Isaac baptized yesterday before church and decided on Saturday night that we should head up north in the afternoon to see my sisters. That last minute plan made me a bit scatterbrained. I walked out the door without his gown (made by my mom), nearly forgot to pay the minister (forget about a card), and completely and totally forgot to get any pictures at church. When we arrived at Paul and Amanda's, I put Issac's gown back on and Kaitlin snapped a few pictures.


I was able to see all 4 of my lovely sisters that live there (and, bonus, I saw my brother that lives there a few days ago when he stopped by on his way downstate). The only other pictures I got:

Honestly, that little Bentley is one cute kid!

We were back home by 10:30. I'm pretty sure that was the first time we made a day trip out of the 2 hour drive. Definitely worth it to spend some time with family!

2 comments:

~ Jennifer J. said...

Glad you had fun!

~ J

Jodi Ann said...

family time is the best. And I love the gown. :) Those boys of yours are adorable.