Feb 13, 2012

Say What?


I had forgotten how much fun it is to paint! Adrian got some watercolors in his stocking and they are pretty sweet. Super cheap, super awesome. He asks to paint, I set him up, and when he's done, he walks away. We've had no messes so far and they wash right out of everything. I've even been pretty 'okay' with all the mixed up colors. It was hard. And okay, so I kind of cleaned them up a bit when I made my hearts.

In other news, we went to the library today. It's been way too long and I needed to request a book, but I couldn't remember my password to do it online. That seemed like a good enough excuse to go for a walk. Adrian chatted away the entire time. I've never heard "what" so many times in one morning. Me and him. "There's a loader!" "What?" "A loader!" "Oh yeah, the loader has big wheels." "What?" "The loader has big wheels!" "Loader have wheels?" Geesh. I was beginning to wonder why we were talking at all.

Any plans for Valentine's Day? Despite the fact that I made Valentines, and I just painted a whole bunch of hearts, I'm actually kind of "bah humbug" when it comes to the romantic part of Valentine's. In fact, I think I'll be babysitting tomorrow night. Not that I'm against celebrating love, it just seems kind of cheesy and Hallmarky to do it on February 14th. Jeff feels the same way. In fact, when I texted him about trading babysitting so we could go on a date his response was, "Ahh well I'm not really a date guy on V-day but if you want to go somewhere then we can do something." I love that man.

1 comments:

Yvonne said...

pure cute, those hearts.
i like any holiday that promotes love. i'm taking my dearly beloved to Panera and then next door for a little cold stone. c.a.n.n.o.t. wait. i invited Cindy to come too. we'll see if she does.