Sep 29, 2011

spending time with the fam (in august)

I don't think I ever posted pictures from my 2 week trip downstate this summer. I caught a ride with my sister Sara and her family as they headed south after visiting family in The Keweenaw. I'm so glad I was able to spend (almost) a week with them since we usually only see them about once a year.

BIL Jon slam-dunking. Look at the kids in total awe. Except the 2-yr-olds...
Orrin
Orrin doing one of his many tricks. (He landed safely btw.)
"If you make 10 baskets, you can have a four-wheeler." Paul was pumped!
Tug-o-war. Who will win??
Dan stays in it till the bitter end.
Modern day America. I think they were watching a video on Mom's ipod touch.
No photo recap would be complete without a mugshot of Dan the Man!
My little man. I really like this picture but I couldn't get a clear shot.
Riding a 'bike.' Quite possibly his favorite thing to do at Grandma and Papa's!

2 comments:

Emma said...

i wish i couldve seen you guys!!!

Amanda Kay said...

Love the picture of Adrian on the swing too!