Oct 21, 2010

Teh-deh?

The little man says that all the time and yet I cannot for the life of me figure out what it means. Maybe someday I will...


This is where you can find Adrian at any given time. He thinks it is the coolest thing that he can look out the window all by himself.


BTW, do you see how long his pants are? Poor shorty.

I ran out today and somehow found time to stop by Salvation Army despite the fact that I had to pack for this weekend with our families. It was basically a waste of time. Except not really because thrift shopping is never a waste of time. I found one yellow shirt for myself. Or I thought it was yellow. Then I washed it and when I was putting everything in the dryer I was like, whoa, where did this orange shirt come from? So I guess it's not really yellow. It's more like yellow-orangey. Anyways, I'll show you what I do with that very soon! I actually have time to sew tonight because guess what? I finished packing! I know, you probably think I'm saying that to sound cool but seriously, I finished packing! I can actually enjoy my evening instead of stressing about whether or not I packed the phone charger or socks or diapers...

6 comments:

Sara said...

these pics. are way too cute!..little man.

and way to go on being on the ball! Have a good trip! :)

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

It feels so good to get done packing early. Have fun!

Haha -- I just noticed Sar was on here the same time as me. There were no comments yet when I clicked on it.

~ Jennifer

Amanda Kay said...

Kendall is at a sorry stage of clothes too. Her 18 mo jeans are looking a little short, yet her 2Ts are WAY too big.

Sue said...

Just a thought...do you ask him anything like "what should we do today?" maybe he's saying today?!

Heidi Lassila said...

Sue, smart thinking but I don't think I ever say that. I should really start listening to myself though, it must mean something because he says it so much!

Amanda Kay said...

Kendall's thank-you has always been Ta Ta. Just a thought!