Mar 31, 2009

I Can't Wait

Until Easter when we will be downstate! For several reasons of course but right now I'm kind of thinking about those three USB cords sitting in my in-laws garage. On Sunday, we also stopped at a local pier to see the waves crashing against it. And I forgot my camera, so I guess even the USB cord wouldn't help me there! The water looked like geysers every time a wave would hit the pier, throwing chunks of ice up into the air at the same time that new ice was forming. It was quite a sight. Also quite a sight was the surfer that we saw...yes I said surfer. The waves were so big and even that frigid temperature wasn't going going to keep him away! He was wearing a full-body wetsuit with a hood, but his face was still exposed. I'm not sure if I could ever be that hard-core!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you and Megs both had the same idea... going check out the water. See you soon.
Jennie

Chelsey said...

Last "spring" Mark and I sat there for a while (in the warm car) and watched the surfers ... they're crazy!