Mar 24, 2009

Cravings...

I feel pretty lucky so far, I haven't had too many crazy craving, or unhealthy cravings for that matter. It's usually fruit. And maybe ice cream every once in a while...:) BUT, right now, I want Panera Bread!! I'm not sure if that's a pregnancy craving or not. I think I've been craving that since we moved. The weather channel was playing music during the local on the 8's and it reminded me of the music they play at Panera Bread. Oh yum, I will definitely have to eat there when we go downstate! I was introduced to that place when I worked at the daycare, the teachers used to eat it all the time so I gave it a try one day. I remember walking in and feeling so awkward and out of place because it felt like this high-class place with its music and all the business people all dressed up having lunch. And there I was, wearing snot on my t-shirt! HA! I laugh at that thought now because it clearly is not a fancy-dancy place. Just kind of classy I guess. But that doesn't mean you can't walk in wearing tennis shoes! Or snot on your shirt for that matter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Panera is for sure not a pregnancy craving. That's something I crave daily. They need to get one here.
-Lynette

Anonymous said...

I love Panera Bread also. I go there with my daughters when we are shopping in Brighton. I was talking to Barb this morning & she was walking into Panera Bread for a sandwich to bring to work. Can't wait to see you when you get down state. I'm going to be home April 2nd. Hope I don't see anymore snow this spring.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign my note about Panera Bread.
Love, Grandma Lassila

Yvonne said...

i'm seeing some of amanda's humor peeking out, this is good!! i'm liking this heidi!!

Anonymous said...

I miss having ANY good place to eat! There is nothing out here and this winter, for the first time since moving, I really, really missed having a good place to eat. I miss Panera's baguette bread. I use to buy it all the time.