May 8, 2012

P is for Potty

The little dudes were hanging out on my bed the other day while I was doing...something. Can't remember what. I'm not sure I even knew at the time because I was pretty distracted by their cuteness.


That Isaac is a wild one.

We'll pretend the sun has only just risen and that's why Adrian is still in his pajamas.


At least his diaper is off...Adrian has been doing awesome with the potty training. A couple weeks ago I decided to make the switch to "undies" because I knew I was going to run out of diapers before my next order shipped from Amazon. I can't believe how smoothly he transitioned. It only took a day before he started "getting it," and about a week to go from a couple accidents a day to one or less a day. The only time he wears a diaper is at night--he has yet to have an accident if/when he naps--and when we go somewhere. The only reason I put one on him when we're running errands is because he seems afraid of using other people's toilets, although he just went on the potty at the chiropractor the other day so hopefully we'll be done with that too. (I do have to admit that I dread having him use public bathrooms.)

Anyways, I'm basically super excited that we don't have two kids in diapers! Oh yeah, I was able to cancel that Amazon order.

0 comments: