I saw this idea elsewhere in blogland and I thought I'd give it a whirl. I wanted to see how many sewing projects I actually completed in the last year, so I made a collage.
Hm, as it happens, not very many. That's 1.16 completed projects per month, folks. It feels like I did a lot more than that. I mean, I suppose I did make a few shirts for Restyle that I didn't add to the list and let's not forget about all the projects I started and never finished...
Here's hoping I'll have a lot more finished projects in the coming year!
I did just finish another shirt for Restyle this morning, I need to wait for a sunny day to get pictures. I also have a thrift shop find in the dryer that I'm hoping to restyle for myself this afternoon or evening. If these first few weeks are any indication, I should definitely have more completed projects this year!