Dec 15, 2010

[she's] makin' a list...

> Grocery shopping without the little guy is super fantastic. Even if he is really good when I do take him. Thanks Kate!
> I hate making nisu, especially rolls (Finnish sweet, cardamom bread). For real. But I did because Jeff carpools with some coworkers that are nice enough to pick him up from our apartment on the days he doesn't drive so I can have a car during the day (they usually meet at someones house). I figure they could use some incentive to continue doing so.
> I have too much that I should be doing right now to actually type a real blog post.
> I made chicken pot pie for supper tonight and it took me until 4:15 to realize that I had yet to cook the chicken. A whole chicken because that's the only kind I buy. We eat at 5. Today we ate at 6:15.
> We also had bible class tonight at 7 which means that the dishes are still sitting in the sink.
> I just drank a cup of coffee and yes, it's after 10. I have sewing projects to work on so I'll probably be up for a while.
> Adrian has yet to fall asleep. I don't know what's wrong with him. If you know, please tell me. I suspect molars have something to do with it. In fact, Jeff just set him next to me. We'll see how much sewing actually gets done...

0 comments: