Dec 8, 2011

this time, last year

Our tree was already up, my belly was pretty flat, and Adrian was still as goofy (and cute) as ever.


And oh man, looking back at these pictures makes me so excited to have another little boy!

As for everything else, we will hopefully be getting our tree very, very soon, my belly is quite round, Jeff is working a lot, Adrian is covered in spots. I picked up everything we need for hot cocoa, including the whipped cream, so we're all ready to decorate. Just as soon as a tree makes its appearance. Pictures to come when stated event occurs. 

1 comments:

Jodi Ann said...

Isn't it great to look back at past holidays and see how much has happened since? I'm so sorry your sweet little guy has the chicken pox! What a bummer! I hope you guys have a relaxing fun weekend!