Dec 19, 2011

Bah Humbug...but not really


I'm feeling just a teeny bit stressed out today. I wish we could be downstate with our families already. I hate this last-minute procrastination crap that I always seem to be involved with. I still have 2 gifts to make. 1 is sort of close to being finished and the other--felt food for Adrian--might not get done at all. I thought the food would be much more fun to make (I'm just free-handing everything) but I didn't realize how much hand sewing went into making it. I hate hand sewing.
I'm also still waiting for my Christmas cards to arrive. I think I ordered them on November 24th. I'm pretty much furious about that. Remind me not to use Snapfish next year. I could have handed out a good percentage, but now I'll be mailing a lot more than I had originally planned. Aaand, I'll probably be addressing those downstate since they didn't arrive yet again today and I really don't have time to do that before we leave.
To combat my stress, I've been stuffing my face with brownies. Which, in turn, makes me feel sick.
The trouble with procrastinating is that I get stressed thinking about what still needs to be done which causes me to procrastinate even more. And to think I'm more prepared than I was this time last year...
Well, anyhow, there's laundry and packing and sewing and wrapping to be done! (Just not in that order.)

1 comments:

Sara said...

Hope you have a fun and relaxing trip, with your families! Merry Christmas!