Jun 15, 2010

Weekend Treasures


My only find this weekend was a pair of dress pants. I didn't own a single pair, until now. When Jeff and I fly under his company name we are supposed to be somewhat dressed up. Considering how often I need dress pants (I've gotten away without them up until now!) I was happy to find a decent pair at a garage sale.
I only went garage saling on Friday and I was pretty lame. I just wasn't in the mood. Maybe because I had grocery shopping to do when I was done and who wants to do anything once they finish running all over town? I wasn't having much luck anyways so I called it quits earlier than usual. I won't be going out this weekend because we have our annual St. Johns church services in the Keweenaw. (For which, I am really looking forward to. I get to see my family!)

0 comments: