Apr 15, 2009

Calling All Cooks!

My Mom's family is putting together a cookbook filled with all of our family favorites. I know I've mentioned it to a few of the girls in my area. If you are still interested, let me know, I'd like to get an estimate so my aunt Sarah can figure out the final cost of each cookbook. It should be around $10 with between 600 and 700 recipes! This is just for an estimate, you can order once the final cost is figured out. I'll let you know! At that time, I will need your money before I can order your book. For now, just leave a comment on this post or email me at heidisue88 [at] hotmail [dot] com to let me know how many you would like. It sounds like Sarah has been working pretty hard on this, we're all pretty excited to get our 408 Magnolia Lane cookbooks!!

You can also order from my Mom's blog as well as any of my sisters.

0 comments: