Jul 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

Happy birthday to me! I can finally say I'm 19 for real. I have literally forgotten how old I am! I had to stop and think to myself: I'm 19 right? No, no, no, that's right I'm 18. And since I really am only 19 I decided to take the day off from work. It's very nice really. I'm moving home tomorrow so I moved most of my clothes today and spent the day at Mom and Dad's. I decided to come over and clean or something for Mom since every other birthday I've had I didn't really ever do anything for her because it was my birthday too. And then here I am...it's 3:00 and I really haven't done much.
Jeff and I went to Red Robin for dinner last night (yesterday was his last day of summer break from school) for my birthday-you get a free burger if you're a member-and at the table behind us were three little girls from my class at work with their mom's. I think they were a little puzzled to see me outside of "school" and couldn't stop craning their necks to see me.

2 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

Happy Birthday Heidi Sue!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Beatle!! :)