Mar 15, 2007

Stupid Car

Well, funny how things change. I was supposed to be sleeping at my apartment tonight but my car just decided to stop working right in front of Kiser's (sp?) last night so I'm stuck at home. I don't even have another vehicle to use. It just kind of stinks when you have to run around on the playground waiting for your Daddy to pick you up. Who, by the way, is changing my spark plugs and spark plug wires as I type but he doesn't know for sure if that's what the problem is...well we just found out that is NOT the problem. And do you know what that means? That means I am MAD!! What a time for that to happen. Well, I might as well go pack up so my stuff can sit in my room for another night!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, that sucks. too bad I just sold a car for cheap...

emily

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Kaiser's (isn't it)? Not sure either. Funny how you live next door to someone your whole life and you're not even sure what their last name is, let alone, how to spell it. I don't even know what my neighbor's last name is and we've been here for over a year and we see them all the time.

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Too bad Mark crashed our pretty little white Cavalier a couple of years ago...

Junkyard Jennifer said...

On a serious side, I'm so glad that you get to move-out. It's one of the best experiences of your life. I'm glad you get to do that before you get married some day. Enjoy it all - the good, the bad and the ugly! (Bills are what I'm referring to here folks).

Anonymous said...

mom has it spelled Kizer's on the little paper thing in the cupboard whatever you wanna call it.. the address paper...?

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Then that must be the correct spelling.

Amanda Kay said...

I think it's Kaiser. Maybe Kaizer. Or maybe Kizer. No for real, I think it's Kaiser.

Anonymous said...

i have no idea so dont ask me. but yeah mom has it as kizer...ao i dont know! i never hung out with any of their kids...

Junkyard Jennifer said...

'Cuz we're OLD.

Notice how we're all waiting for Heidi to add more to her blog? We keep coming back for more and there's nothing new so we just carry on a conversation for ten days!

Junkyard Jennifer said...

Hello....? Hello...? Heid?? Are you still alive?