Mar 23, 2007

In Case You were Wondering...

I forgot to mention that my car did get fixed last weekend, so don't worry, I've been getting to work. And a couple hundred later...actually the more I think about it, the gladder (is that a word?) I am because if I didn't have that guy fix it (oh yeah I don't think I've said anything about him yet) it would still be sitting at Mom and Dad's and Kayla would be driving me to work and I probably wouldn't have posted anything yet! Anyhow, the guy that fixed my car is named Jeff, no not my Jeff. He works for Grand Oaks Auto in Howell and also for some towing company aaaand, besides that he has his own little car business on the side. He lives in Fowlerville. The reason I'm telling you all this is because he said to pass on his number so if you need work done on your car, give him a call...oh shoot, the receipt with his number is at my apartment so I'll put it on here tomorrow or something.
So anyhow, I should go check on my laundry, I've got things to do! Once I finish that I need to go to the gym (I haven't been there in literally a month) then to Target to exchange a belt, then to my apartment. I need to clean it, then shower and maybe do my hair for once before I go to Shannon's dinner! Goodbye folks!

0 comments: