Mar 21, 2007

I'm Back!

Sorry people! I didn't realize everyone was dying to hear about the terribly exciting things that happen to me every day. (Which by the way would be getting hit, ignored, and being at the receiving end of a lot of dirty looks from a few certain 3-year-olds.) Anyhoo, I am officially moved out as of Friday! The first two nights were so cold I couldn't even sleep through the night. I finally added five fleece blankets onto my luxurious air mattress and slept soundly with flannel pants and a sweatshirt. I almost feel comfortable there, the only thing holding me back is the fact that my scrapbook desk isn't moved in yet. Yes, I know, it is scary. In fact everything but the desk itself is there. It really has been great though, I can run there for lunch and sleep there. Well that's all it's been lately, wake up, have Kayla scare me half to death when she sneaks around the corner to say "Good morning!" and then get back in time to say "good night!" Doesn't that sound sweet? Actually I didn't see her at all yesterday besides work. Speaking of which, it's about time to get back. Maybe I'll write something tomorrow when I come back to Mom and Dad's! Good night!
P.S. I'll put some pictures on next week when I actually stay long enough to put all my frames up and get my desk there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah thanks because your long lost boy friend likes to read this and see whats going on that you don't really mention on the phone.

Junkyard Jennifer said...

You need an electric blanket. We use ours ALL winter and I don't know what I'd do without it! I just wish I had one all those years when I was single. Get one.

Anonymous said...

see I could get an electric blanket but I'm always the one to say, "I won't need it much longer anyways, so I'll just wait till next time..." by the way, sorry Jeff, I'll post more often

Anonymous said...

hi heidi! doesn't your apartment have heat? brr...we turned our heat off a couple days ago and our apt got down to 62 degrees so then we had to put our heat back on! it was sooo cold!
~larissa