Mar 5, 2012

I love my boys


All 3 of them, I'm just waiting to meet the third.

It's amazing how much you can love a person. Like today. Today has been a rough day. Adrian and I are both really tired but for some reason, only one of us realizes it. I managed to sneak in a nap this morning and as far as I know, Adrian didn't get into any trouble while I was out. He told me he played with his cars while I was sleeping. Now it's his turn. He started out in my bed (we're trying different tactics to get him to nap since he still needs it so badly) but when he started digging around, I sent him to his room. He was so upset and kept trying to get back in my room. I may have had a little meltdown at that point. He's been testing his limits lately and doing everything but listening to Mom and Dad. Add a very tired mama to the mix and *sigh* it's just been a rough day. Despite everything, I still want to snuggle up with him and smother him with kisses. If only that would make him sleep.

And Jeff, well, he's kind of amazing. Sometimes I look at him and think, wow, I'm so lucky to have you. Last night, he took Adrian to yet another hockey game. Adrian loves it and it gives me a little time to myself. He'll gladly run to the store for me and lately, he's been offering more than ever. Getting ready for when the baby arrives I suppose. I can't wait to see him be a dad to another little boy! I swear, the best sound in the world is the laughter coming from wherever he is playing with Adrian. It makes my heart melt every time.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

cute! hard to believe Adrian is so big now. time flies.

~ Jennifer J. said...

I love this post. :)

~ J