Jul 27, 2009

I {heart} Mondays...Or do I?

You know, I look forward to Mondays so much because it's Jeff's day off.

What a fool I must be.

I think I've seen him for a total of two hours today (while he was conscious that is). I was up well before him when the chiropractor called to return my message about scheduling an appointment. I'll admit, the Doc woke me out of a deep sleep. About an hour and a half later, I left to go to said appointment. (I feel the need to add that the UPS came precisely ten minutes after I left to drop off my curtains but since no one was available to sign, they were unable to leave them.) I returned an hour later to a still snoring husband. I woke him up and about an hour later he left for an appointment. He was home just long enough to eat and relax a few minutes before heading out to golf.

Tuesday is his other day off. Maybe I don't love Monday, after all it is his golfing day. Maybe it's Tuesday that I love.

0 comments: