Nov 4, 2008

I Voted!

Did you?
I waited an hour and a half in line, by myself. Talk about boring.
Now we'll just sit back and wait for the polls to add up.
I enjoyed an evening at the in-laws. They even fed me. Okay, they usually do...actually I tend to eat them out of house and home whenever I'm there. We watched the results on the election and crossed our fingers. It seems that many children seem to think we are going to die if a certain candidate wins. I'm sure there is no adult influence there.
Tomorrow is a packing day. I don't work til two so I'll be getting up semi-early to put the coffee on and get cracking. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Cami said...

Wow, that's a long time to wait in line. There was a 45 minute wait for me in the morning before class so I skipped and went back later. Voted in 10 minutes!

Good luck packing and with the move. You'll both have a great time getting to know your "new hometown". : )