Oct 17, 2008

HELP!

We're heading up to Marquette tonight as soon as I get out of work...at 7:30. We plan to look at apartments and houses to rent for the winter while we look for our dream house (haha). Problem is...I've called about 30 places and no one offers 6 month leases. And I don't really know where to look. And I just have no idea what I'm doing. I literally have two places written down to look at. Not much.
Does anyone living in Marquette have any suggestions? Jeff will be working in Gwinn but considering where we live now and the distance we drive every day, we don't mind living in Ishpeming, Negaunee, or Marquette.
Hopefully we'll find something tomorrow! Wish us luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is a little late.. but if you guys haven't signed anything yet... The Ridgeview apts in Marquette, are very nice, and fairly new. They have a year long lease, but to break it, you just have to pay 1/2 months rent. That's where we lived our first year up here.
-Lynette