Jan 11, 2008

Well, well, well...

Thanks for all the support!! :D I am officially done with the three-year-olds! I said "good-bye" to all of them, but no tears. The other teachers were making fun of me, it's not like I'm leaving the center! But still, they are a great group of kids even if they do drive me crazy...I just feel bad because now they are stuck with crabby-pants.
When I told the lead that this was my last week in her room she said "I kind of expected it, we haven't been getting along lately." Puke, puhlease. I didn't realize what a relief it would be to get away from her!
So I'm off to the two-year-olds on Monday, wish me luck! It will be so different, right now there are usually around 17 kids and 2 teachers. With two's it will be 8 kids and 2 teachers. There will be 2 other teachers and 8 more kids on the other side of the half wall as well. I'm pretty excited! :D
I almost forgot to mention one of the girls brought cupcakes in because it was my last day! I thought that was really sweet. Althought when everyone asked her why she brought them in she would say "uh...I dunno."
So much for that.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Beatle! Good luck, and I hope you end up loving it!!