Dec 31, 2007

A Few Photos and a Happy New Year!!

Uncle Chuck, Dan, and Kim

Kate and Keegan

My almost Mother-in-law Paula

My almost brother Dave


Jeff's Uncle Steve's fiance Tammy

Jeff's Aunt Cathy

Grandma L

Jeff and Me :)

Grandma, Jeff's Aunt Barbara, and his Uncle Bob

Brett and his beloved trophies


I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas! My New Years Resolution:
Blog more.
I'm terrible, I always want to update but I just never do, I always think it will take a long time...and it doesn't.

So speaking of resolutions, what are yours?

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

None. If I don't make 'em, I can't break 'em!

What's with all the trophy love? :) Nobody's explained any of this 'Brett relivin' the dream' stuff!

Nice pictures of everyone Beatle! Did you know that I worked with Ginger at Citizens back in the day? {I was still in high school.}

Happy New Year!!! Miss you! Love you!

Anne said...

Brett was cleaning his room and brought down all of Brad's trophy's from baseball. He called Brad in MN to see if he still wanted them. He did. Then Brett told Jeff that HE has a bunch also. Jeff was going to go up and see them but Brett said, "No, it's cooler if I bring them down." So he brought them down and "posed" with all of them. Just a "stupid" moment!

Anonymous said...

Lol! What a dork! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the family photographs Heidi!! We all had fun that night didn't we! Always enjoy spending time with you and Jeff.
Barbara