Well here goes, I got this from Jen's blog and actually did learn something about someone that I've literally known my entire life! I'll warn you that some of these may be things that my family already knows or, who knows, maybe they've forgotten about them.
1. I write with my left hand but I do everything else right-handed. Of this I am thankful for. Sure it would be cool to cut left handed and whatnot but come on, how many pairs of left-handed scissors have you seen? The real weird thing however is that I paint right-handed. I'm not a painter you say? Well yeah, you're kind of right, but I do occasionally paint at work, it is a daycare after all. But for a while a few years ago I would play around with watercolors on computer paper and do nature scenes. I wasn't half bad but then I wasn't half good.
2. I wiggle my toes when I get my picture taken barefoot or with sandals on. I don't mean pictures of my feet, I just mean that I've noticed that if my toes are bare, I wiggle them.
3. I know for sure that my family knows this but other people may not know that Jeff is the one and only boyfriend that I've ever had. I have liked him since I was 14 (I think, or maybe right after my 15th birthday). I knew that he liked me for a long time and we were friends but all of a sudden one summer day on the way home from a trip to the U.P. I realized that I really liked this guy. I told him and we started hanging out more, with the two of us and a lot of times with his friends. We would go to football games and play pool, and he'd always pick me up for kyds. I was 15 at the time and Mom did NOT like this. We started going out that fall in October I believe it was but it only lasted a month. We had no intentions of going out again but remained friends although it was a little awkward. Then in June I found out that he was still interested in me and I knew that I had still liked him the entire time and that's why it was so awkward to be around him. We hung out for about a week or so before we were officially dating. It was a month before my 16th birthday (which is the legal dating age in my family). I told my brothers and sisters but Mom wasn't home at the time. She got home a few minutes after I had told them and Molly immediately ran out to tell. Mom said something about how I was too young and Molly piped up with "you were 15 when you started dating Dad!" So now you know. I hope Jeff doesn't mind that I said all of this. :)
4. I talk in my sleep. All the time. I've always known that I do because my brothers and sisters made fun of me for it all the time. I remembered this when I moved out and was a little worried because I share a room with Kayla. I waited for it. And it finally came. "Has anyone ever told you that you talk in your sleep?" Yup, several times in fact. I still don't know if this is true but Wade and Brett told me that one night I got up and started walking around the house like a barbie talking about Santa. Amanda has told me that I would sit up and call for Dad. Kayla said that I mumble things and when she arrived home late one night I smacked my lips like I had just put chap stick on and then looked at her and said "Oh, sorry." If anyone remembers anything else that I've said or done, feel free to comment.
5. I hate talking on the phone. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE talking to you, I just hate the phone. I feel that I need to keep a constant conversation up when I talk on the phone and I can't always do that. And then sometimes, okay, lots of times, when I try to keep a conversation going I can't stop talking and I cut the other person off and talk over them just so there is never even the slightest hint of a lull. For instance, I can go visit Cindy for hours and never be bored and have good conversation the entire time but when I talk to her on the phone, it usually only lasts five or ten minutes because really, we don't have constant chatter. Is this weird? Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks like this.
6. I can cross one eye. Okay I'm really searching for something here. I'm not that weird or unusual. (or am I?) Jeff can't stand it. It's not just goofy like when someone crosses both eyes. It looks sort of...demented. I'll do it for ya anytime if you want to see.