Oct 23, 2012

I'm Trying to Quit


I tried to quit my blog. I really did. I typed up a post and everything. I tried publishing several times (at least 7) and each time, half of my message would disappear. Maybe it's a sign.

Anyways, I'm just not feeling the blogging thing lately. (I'm sure you noticed.) So, until further notice, I'm taking a break. It might takes weeks, or even months. Just the thought of saying, "I'm done" inspires me for some reason. It's time to live without thinking in terms of how I can blog about this activity or that.

Until then, I'll see you on Facebook!

2 comments:

Gram said...

I think the disappearing post meant you should not quit....I will miss watching your cute little fellas as they grow...and dig. :)

Yvonne said...

I can see how blogging could be exhausting if facebook is in the mix too; kind of like repeating things twice. I don't do facebook so i'm just guessing here.
I have found that if a blog has a theme it is easier to post then. Maybe you could just post clothing you restyled? but any which way, if it's not in your heart it's no longer fun.
i'll check back cuz i enjoyed your re-styling posts.