- Went to the camp this past weekend while Jeff's aunt and uncle were there. So, so nice to break up our usual (non) routine. Hopefully we'll venture out to do a little more visiting when we're up again next month. (Although, Jeff's family will be there at that time so that might be tough to sneak away...)
- I found out how much fun it is to take Little A to the beach these days, it's so different from last year! Now I can actually let him play in the water without hovering over him!
- Our little family went for a walk last night and as I was complaining about how bloated a feel (too many beans maybe...ha) Jeff found a $5 bill on the sidewalk. I suggested, "Let's get ice cream!" So my dearest treated us to a couple cones. Thanks to whoever lost their money, it went to a good cause.
- I've been thinking about our upcoming trip to Mackinac Island. I've never been there, can you believe it?! I've only driven by it a hundred times. That will be our first trip without Adrian, I'm so excited!
- Adrian has been heard saying things like "I want zoom cars on Mama." He loves to drive his cars on Jeff and me (and to be honest, we don't really mind) :) but he always wants me to lay on the couch first. The other day he even handed me a pillow. It's not so bad, this mom stuff.
- Adrian and I are going swimming today. Kate is picking us up in a few minutes so I guess I should get ready to go!
Jul 8, 2011
It's so hard to blog in the summer! Here are a few updates for what we've been up to:
Posted by Heidi Lassila at 8:32 AM