Sep 13, 2008

A Little Clarification

A friend of mine moved away about a year ago and unfortunately, we don't call each other up very often. So I was somewhat surprised to get a phone call from her the other day...wondering if I was expecting. I had to laugh because I hadn't been to Mom and Dad's for about a week and half, which is a long time for me. I had been there just the day before and the first thing I heard when I stepped in the door was "we figured you were waiting til you got a belly to come over." Anyways back to the original story. My friend's suspicions come from the previous post where I mentioned buying baby toys at a garage sale. I hate to keep you in suspense but...I'm not pregnant! I bought those toys because most of my married friends have babies or toddlers. I figured I should have some way to keep them entertained if I ever get around to having those said friends visit!
I'm actually somewhat surprised that no one has asked me that question before now. I mean considering every other young married woman is pregnant right now--there are three in my family alone--I figured I would just be considered pregnant by default.
I hope that cleared up any questions anyone may have been having!

Yikes, I don't think I've ever been this personal on my blog before!

Enjoy your weekend! I'm off to Teresa T's bachelorette party tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. Everyone is waiting for you to be. ;)

Sue said...

There are a few of us "not so young" married ones having babies too...but we'd be just as excited for you to join us!