I was tagged by Barbara to list six random facts about myself.
1. Growing up, I had wished to be good friends with a guy, date him, possibly in high school, and get married shortly thereafter. My dream came true.
2. I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) so the left side of my belly sticks out further than the right when I inhale.
3. The thought of having a favorite color scares me because, I feel that if I have one favorite I will only have that color the rest of my life. I love all kinds of colors!
4. I am working on my "Total Money Makeover." I just read Dave Ramsey's book and would like to get us out of debt. The usual, car payment and student loans. I am also interested in other books about getting out of debt if anyone has one to recommend!
5. I never would have pictured myself living in Marquette. And I definitely would not have thought I'd feel comfortable so quickly here!
6. I weigh half as much as my husband.
I will now tag:
4. My other Mom Paula (post in the comments, I know you read this!)
Remember, this is not required. I will not flunk you if you do not complete the assignment.