Nov 5, 2007

Beautious Colors

After finally finding the fabric for my dress Marijane told Cindy and me to start looking for fabric for the bridesmaids. It took all of thirty seconds to find the perfect one, the fabric even matched with mine! Of course...there was only enough there for two dresses, so alas, I had to find something else. The women working there tried to help us find a similar fabric to order so meanwhile Marijane and I looked around for alternatives. I almost went with orangey-red! Cindy said it was pink. It was SO not pink. Rather pretty actually but not quite what I had invisioned for my wedding, I literally had to put my head down, close my eyes, and picture my wedding in a totally different color that I had planned! Marijane happened to point to a bronzey colored fabric to which I immediatly replied, "That would be Amanda's wedding, not mine! She likes neutrals, I need bright bold colors!" So my friends the color that I chose was....dun dun dun...wait for it...TEAL! (Or did you know all along?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Total shocker!! ;)

And I can picture *Amanda* going with a really pretty bronze color.

Amanda Kay said...

ha ha! :)

Can't wait to see you this weekend! It's so awesome to have help when moving! Ha ha. I feel like Keeks & Gretch saying "ha ha" like every other word, ha ha. SO anyways, ha ha, yeah, I will see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

haha amanda haha i don't haha say haha every haha other haha word..

Heidi Lassila said...

yeah yeah yeah, I'm hoping to have this relaxing weekend and then, shoot, I picked the weekend Amanda was moving! That's alright, even physical labor beats my job right now! And doing it with my big sis?! Uh hello, sibling bonding! ;)

Sue said...

So is the teal like "Jennifer teal" or dark teal? I love teal...it'll be a pretty wedding color!

Anonymous said...

Similar to Jen's but it's a little greener if I remember correctly. (I just compared it this weekend with Em's dress from Jen's wedding)

Anonymous said...

I think she's talking about the light aquas and teals that I like in my house and decor... ;)

On a separate note, is it in the same color shade as my bridesmaid dresses? I can't wait to see them!