Oct 19, 2007

Silly kids

A year ago summertime, I went to the Farmington Hills KinderCare center to work for two days. They needed extra help, someone was off or something, so I decided to step outside of my comfort level and work with people I had never met. A three-year-old boy started talking about cars; he was asking the teacher if she drove her Jeep Wrangler for instance. Noticing that I was quite amazed, the other teacher started asking him, what does Angela drive, what does Chantelle drive? and so on. He knew all of them. He turns to me and asks, what kind of car do you drive? I answer, a white LeSabre. He looks at me quizzically, "can I see it?" So I walk him to the window and point to my car. He looks for a minute,
"That white Buick?"
"Yep"
"hahahaha!"
"????what?"
"You don't have any hubcaps!!"

0 comments: