Oct 2, 2007

Dresses

I went to Fantastic Finds (in Lansing) at the insistance of Cindy yesterday to try on more dresses. I am SO glad I went! I would recommend it to anyone NOT buying a dress! My favorite dress that I tried on was $1400. I had to lie the whole time that I was buying a dress so she asks me if the price is okay and I just say "well, it's a little high but it will be worth it!" As if! People have got to be insane to spend that much! Although...I do know someone who wore that very dress and paid that very amount...hmm...Needless to say I am very thankful to know Marijane! I went to her house afterwards and started planning the dress. Hehe *grin* I'm pretty excited. I just have to go shopping for fabric and probably redesign the bridesmaid dresses. I'm leaning more towards a deep teal-blue color now.

3 comments:

Amanda Kay said...

Awesome for you! Hopefully it turns out just like you want!

Anonymous said...

$1400!! GULP! I didn't pay a dime for my dress...

emily

Sue said...

Just think $1400 for a dress that others will have or pay Marijane for a custom gown for less...no brainer. Use all that savings for your honeymoon and home! Happy planning.