Jan 19, 2009

Blogs, rent, and Oh yeah, Guess what?

For some reason I still can't look at Amanda's blog on the library computers...it still has "adult filter has blocked site" makes me wonder...actually it makes me frustrated. That is the one blog that I can't get to.

We are off to look at apartments and houses for rent today. Wish us luck!

Oh my, I almost forget. That I hadn't said anything on here. I went to the hospital for an exam the other day. And I have to go again in a few weeks to use some machine called an ultrasound. Whatever that is. ;) So I'll have to tell you then when this baby of ours is to arrive! Haha, I am grinning. I can tell you that it will be somewhere around the end of August.

9 comments:

Chelsey said...

Congratulations Jeff and Heidi!

Sue said...

Congratulations...how exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation Jeff & Heidi!!! I'm sooooo excited for both of you.
Love, Grandma L

Cami said...

Congrats! How exciting...hope you've been feeling okay so far. : ) and enjoy looking at your waistline while you still have it.lol. ;)

JoLynn said...

Congrats! That's great news!

Amanda Kay said...

Ha ha, my blog is rated?!! Good luck with the ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your growing Family

Yvonne said...

congratulations! life has picked up speed hasn't it?

Amy L said...

Congrats!